ELTHAM RUGBY UNION FOOTBALL CLUB IS SEEKING APPLICATIONS FOR COACHING AND ASSISTANT COACHING ROLES FOR OUR SENIOR AND JUNIOR/PATHWAY TEAMS FOR THE 2024 SEASON.
Eltham RUFC, established in 1971, is a successful local rugby club that has fielded senior teams in the Rugby Victoria Premiership (back-to-back Premiers 2018-2019), Premiership Reserve and Championship competitions. In addition, the club ran teams in the Rugby Victoria Pathway (U9-U10) and Junior (U12-U14) Community Rugby competitions in 2023.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with:
- Level 1 (working towards L2) qualification or higher (Senior), or Foundation Level (U18/Colts)
- An established coaching track-record (include organisations and grades)
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive coaching philosophy and passion for rugby
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to engage effectively with players across age groups
- Working with Children accreditation (applicants for Pathway/Junior teams).
The club will facilitate participation in relevant courses for approved interested applicants who are not currently qualified. Eltham is an inclusive club that welcomes new and experienced players of all abilities, families and friends to enjoy rugby in a friendly and safe environment where there is a strong commitment to good sporting values.
If you require any further information please feel free contact:
President Eltham Rugby Club