Hi everyone, Happy New Year! I do hope that despite the incredibly disruptive impact of…
Eltham Rugby Union Football Club is seeking applications for coaching and assistant coaching roles for our Senior and Junior/Pathway teams for the 2022 season.
Eltham RUFC, established in 1971, is a successful local rugby club that has senior teams playing in the Rugby Victoria Premiership (back-to-back Premiers 2018-2019) and Premiership Reserve (Preliminary Finalists 2018, Semi-Finalist 2019) competitions. In addition, the club ran teams in the Rugby Victoria Pathway (U6-U10) and Junior (U12-U16) Community Rugby competitions in 2021.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with:
- Level 1 (working towards L2) qualification or higher (Senior), or Foundation Level (U18/Colts)
- An established coaching track-record (include organisations and grades)
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive coaching philosophy and passion for rugby
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to engage effectively with players across age groups
- Working with Children accreditation (applicants for Pathway/Junior teams).
The club will facilitate participation in relevant courses for approved interested applicants who are not currently qualified. Eltham is an inclusive, family-orientated club that welcomes new and experienced players of all abilities, families and friends to enjoy rugby in a friendly and safe environment where there is a strong commitment to good sporting values.
If you require any further information please feel free contact:
Eltham Rugby Club